Sunday, December 20, 2009

Gray/Boyd Christmas

On the Border
On The Border
Rick and Mom




Buddy and Toby....best friends. Yes they slept like this all night. :)

Mere, Coopie, and George....it wouldn't be Christmas without George :)

Coop in tha loop....as Uncle Greg says.


watching Chevy Chase Christmas Vacation....again Toby loves Buddy Boy!


both nights Cooper wanted to watch Pirates of the Caribbean with his Uncles...and that is where he slept. :)


Greg and I before Reata.....i have 9 more weeks left....i don't know how much bigger I can get!


Toby and Fuller Fuller


Coop and his "Cooper" cup....Reagan and Fuller got all of us one with our names on it....Rory too! Texas Tumblers are the best!


Rick's purchase for Moma at Bass Pro Shops.....she "accidentally" left it here and I tried it on for Greg....we got a good laugh out of it. :)


Merezie and her new shades!!!


The Fullers at Reata


Riding to Reata


Reata

Reata


Coopie slept through almost the entire dinner.....he had such a long weekend and was such a trooper! :)


This weekend Greg and I hosted the Boyd/Gray clan family Christmas! On Friday night, Mom, Rick, Reagan, Fuller, Buddy, Mere, Cooper, Lucita, and Dottie joined Greg, Layla, Toby, and I for a weekend of drinking, eating, and celebrating Christmas. Everyone stayed at the house except for Rick and Mom who stayed at a hotel a few minutes away. I was very worried about this weekend.....when we all get together it is usually insane, but it went really well. Friday night we all went to On the Border for dinner....and then on Saturday we all had brunch at Main Street Cafe. We missed Gregory he had to work both mornings. :( Then the boys went to Bass Pro Shops....after hearing Buddy and Greg rave about "the samplers" Rick and Fuller had to check it out. Greg was able to meet them there a couple hours later. :) The girls went shopping....my mom bought me my first pair of UGG's...(I know I am way behind the times) They are blue and white stripe and I love them!! Then my Mom, Mere, and Reagan went out for maragarita's at BJ's while Cooper and I watched Prancer and did a few puzzles. Everyone met back at the house and we opened presents and then went to dinner at Reata in dowtown Fort Worth. It was delicious!!! Being with my family is always a CRAZY time, but we laugh so hard when we get together!! The weekend ended with Mom claiming she was the best parallel parker and backing into the neighbors mailbox. ha ha. Sorry mom I had to do it. It was a great Christmas and i just woke up from a great nap snuggling with Layla Lou. We can't wait to have Christmas Round 2 with the Hammerlun side of the family this week!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like SO much fun! I just need to say WOW about your mom's parallel parking comment. Did Merezie get too "carsick from the leather"? Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....she did say that and didnt want to ride back with them. You know her to well Ash! :)She is such a carsick Baby!

    ReplyDelete