Sunday, February 7, 2010

20 DAYS

Yes...i am counting the days. :) My little sis came to visit greg and I this weekend. She made it in time to come to our doctor's appointment on Friday and got see Baby Rory. There were lots of ohhhs and aaahhhs from Auntie Reagan. We have had lots of sonograms so they are kind of old news for greg and I. So it is fun when a first timer gets to experience them. She weighs 6.2 lbs...she gained half a lb in 1 week and hardly has any room to move around now. Dr. Vaughan started checking me for dilation and nothing is going on down there yet. I am going to do a lot of walking this week so hopefully by this coming friday i am dilated just a little. She hasnt dropped yet and her legs are kicking me in the lungs. I am still sleeping pretty good except I had some of Reagans spicy pasta from Cheescake Factory on Friday and i woke up Friday night with some severe acid relfex and heartburn.vomiting and all. I think I will be staying away from spicy food till after she arrives. Reagan and I went to see Dear John yesterday and then greg cooked chili last night for us and we watched Zombieland. Both good movies. We were all in bed by 8pm....it was great!!!!

I usually hate going to the grocery store....but today I felt the need to have a full fridge and pantry maybe it is the nesting??? I went to the store and had an overflowing grocery cart. i feel very satisfied looking in my pantry now. :)

Gregory and I will be watching the super bowl tonight with our doggies....GO SAINTS!!!!

Thank you to PawPaw and Carlene for the breast pump!!!! And for Memme's beautiful curtains!!We have everything we need now for Baby Rory.

oh yes....when Reagan left today she said, " the next time I see you Baby Rory will be here." So hard to believe....these last nine months went so slow but so fast...if that makes any sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment