Thursday, February 11, 2010

SNOW DAYS!!!

Toby seeking refuge under the chair....







So much snow....i am getting cabin fever. School was cancelled yesterday so we have a 3 day weekend! Woohoo!!! Greg still had to go into work to take care of snow fallen trees etc.....but we stayed in and snuggled with the doggies and watched the opening ceremony of the Olympics last night! We LOVE THE OLYMPICS!! Just got back from getting a pedi.....i don't want to be worried about my ugly feet when I hit those stirups. My doctors appointment for Friday was cancelled due to the weather....i call Monday to reschedule. Greg and I are going to go out to eat either today or tommorrow and see the movie Valentine's Day! Happy Valentine's Day to everyone....XOXO! I am so uncomfortable and there is so much pressure and weight....it feels like a huge brick is pressing down on my pelvis....no it is just a 6lb baby girl. :) Ready and anxious for her arrival. Layla loved all the snow....Toby not so much. Stay WARM!

No comments:

Post a Comment