Wednesday, February 17, 2010

9 DAYS

So Friday will be my last day at Primrose until mid April. I was planning on working till I went into Labor however....when we had our Valentine's Party on Monday and I was bending down every 2 seconds to distribute valentine cards and put them into bags I realized my back is killing me and I can't do this much longer. Therefore, I asked my wonderful bosses if I could make my last day Friday and they said of course. I will miss my kiddos very much and hope they don't forget me. A second grader that I used to take to school when I drove the bus asked me, "Are you going to go back to normal after your baby?" I said, "Do you mean will I be skinny again?" She said, "Yes." I said, "Lord I hope so." I made it 39 weeks of work and frankly I can't believe i did it. Thank you to my wonderful assistant, Mrs. Kelli, for everything. I had a sonogram today and everything looks great!!! Rory has plenty of fluids, but she hasn't dropped yet. The sonogram tech said she has lots of fat on her tummy.....i guess the Boyd gut has been passed down again!! Estimated weight is 6.7 lbs. I will go on Monday and Dr. Vaughan will check for dilation etc. I can't believe we are in the single digits now! 9 days more or less! COME ON RORY WE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU SWEET BABY GIRL!

3 comments:

  1. So excited for you...and jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's almost D Day! It's going to be great:) I can't wait to meet your little girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete