Sunday, April 11, 2010

Britni and Brian's Wedding Weekend

Amanda, me, and Shannon at Rehearsal Dinner....i love these ladies!!!
Amanda and Maddie rode with us to Georgetown....they got some playtime together just before we left! They are so cute!!

Greg and the Groom :)


Papaw and Carlene aka Babysitters for the weekend

The Bride and I after hair and makeup

Britni and I...she looked so beautiful!

Best Friends :)

the love of my life....we had a great time!

Good Times!


At the bluebonnets in my dads backyard....we tried to take some of Rory by herself...but she was not happy about it. :)

Uncle Buddy feeding Rory! :)


We went to Georgetown this weekend for one of my best friends Britni's wedding. It was a great time.....and so much fun. Papaw and Carlene watched Rory both nights. (what would we do without so many grandparents to help us) Thank you so much Papaw and Carlene. Greg and I had so much fun and the wedding was gorgeous.....also Uncle Buddy met Rory for the first time....he said, "she's a keeper." Rory is so loved and we can't tell you how blessed we feel! And as of last week Rory now sleeps in her own room in her crib. She usually only wakes up once during the night for a feeding and then she goes right back to sleep. She is such a big girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment