Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Weekend

Nana V and Papa J
Family Photo :)

lots of love to go around for Miss Rory

our Sweet Little Bunny

Great Grandma Connie...aka the Baby Whisperer

so cute....i love bows!

Easer Baskets!!!! Thank you Nana V, Great Grandma Connie, and Mimi!!



We had a wonderful first Easter. The Saturday beforeEaster we went over to Papa J's and Nana V's for a BBQ dinner. Great Grandma Connie and Great Grandpa Dick were also there. Rory received her first Easter baskets and she loved all the attention and lovin. On Sunday, Greg had to work so we didnt make it to church that morning. I was too nervous to take Rory by myself. But I did cook a lunch with Roast, potatoes, green beans, and rolls. It was very delicous and I was so proud of myself because I never cook. We are so thankful that God blessed us with Rory...she really is a gift from heaven. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment