Sunday, April 25, 2010

Family Fun Weekend

Rory sleeping in her swing! Precious!
Cooper doing yard work with his uncles. He was in charge of pulling weeds from this section. :)

Nana V & Papa J :)


Toby and Coop

Auntie Mere and Coopie
more yard work......
after Rory tooted on him....lol

Auntie Linds :)

Uncle Aaron :)

Toby time..... :) He has been acting out so I game him some extra lovin

No they aren't related at all....scary...i love this pic! :)

:)



Cooper being silly with Uncle Aaron

Uncle Buddy with his Niece and Nephew :)

This weekend we had lots of special visitors! Buddy, Aaron, and Linds drove up on Friday and we had a BBQ dinner at Papa J's and Nana V's. Rory skipped school on Friday and spent all day with Nana V. I just know she loved it! :) Then on Saturday I had to work the Spring Fling at my school so Nana V and Linds took Rory for a visit to Great Grandma Connie and Great Grandpa Dicks. I just know she loved that too! Saturday Cooper and Merezie came to visit too and then everyone came over and we grilled fajitas on the back porch. It was a wonderful weekend! I love both sides of our families so much! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment