Tuesday, October 11, 2011

And the BLOG is back thanks to my old friend Patrick Roppolo :)

the first pic I took with the new lens....it's a keeper...just look at those baby blues!! :)
Daddy and Rory having fun...yes...he was carrying her around in this thing...and SHE LOVED IT!
She was a bit afraid of the hand mixer!!
loved the ingredients...
playing with FLOUR...this may be my new best friend...MESSY...but kept her entertained for a bit :)
Tootsie came for a visit Sunday and Monday....when I tell Rory I am going to Vacuum she RUNS to her chair...when I started the vacuum Tootsie followed....they sat there the entire time...so cute!!
our finished cookies...homemade icing and all!!
Well my camera lens broke a few months ago...needless to say I was very upset but a new lens wasn't quite in our budget the last month or two. But after posting an update feed on facebook one of my old high school yearbook buddies, Patrick Roppolo, mailed me one of his older lens'. Thank you Patrick...your the best!! These were some of the first pics I took...I will start my Sunday blog again..but I just had to post one today since it has been a while! Today Rory and I baked Pumpkin cookies, went to the grocery store, took a walk, and played outside. It was a relaxing day! Tomorrow we go in for her FLU shot and a fun day at Little Sprouts!! Yesterday for Columbus Day I watched some of my old kiddos from Primrose the Paquette Boys...Rory was there with me half the day! The boys were so good with her...and then Greg picked her up and spent the afternoon together till I got home!! She loves going with me to babysit and hang out with "big kids!"

1 comment: