Sunday, October 23, 2011

Auntie Reagan comes to visit!!!

i took this photo earlier in the week...off to Walmart in my Ranger gear...sweatpants and cowboy boots? Is this a fashion statement or what?
CHICKENS!! "Watch out for your fingers....they bite!" says Mommy.
i love her.
CHEESE!!
hay/tractor ride...it was a bit sunny!
GOATS!
and her favorite...the dog! :)
love it! Wrong way guys!
she loved this bridge...back and forth...back and forth!
yeah...we got it right!
yeah AUNTIE REAGAN is here! She loves her so much!
Cousins!
Baby Jaxson and I....what a handsome little dude!
kisses for Jaxson
"BABY BABY!"
"mommy...I'm still a baby too!" This bouncer was in the attic but I pulled it down for Jason's visit...it is still in our living room...I think she is attached to it!
Cousins!
her new hat...for our walks in the cold morning!
lounging around
I LOVE THE PARK!
:)
:)
I think Reagan enjoyed the park more then Rory...she was very entertained (so was I)! Anything for a good laugh!
WE HAVE TWO PUMPKINS!!! :)
I think she is a good luck charm! Way to Go Red Raiders! "She does look pretty cute!" -Daddy
I think that is the closest compliment I will get from him on our Red Raiders!
We had a fun-filled weekend!! Greg had his big golf tournament of the year so Reagan decided to come up to keep us company. I am sure Greg was very grateful....otherwise I may of been calling him every hour or so..."when you coming home? When you coming home?" Friday morning before Auntie Reagan arrived, Rory and I went with my MOPS group to Homestead Farms. Pumpkins, chickens, goats, pigs, rabbits, and doggies. (out of all the animals there her favorite one was the doggy...of course). We went on a Tractor Ride of the farm and enjoyed seeing all the animals and pumpkins! Friday afternoon we finally got to meet Cousin Jaxson....he is precious and such a good baby! Rory was obsessed and loved having "her" own real baby! She wanted to give him a million kisses! We had a nice girl time (Amanda came over too). Saturday..Reagan, Rory, and I went shopping in the Alliance Town Center and had Zoe's Kitchen for lunch. (i have been wanting to try that place for forever) In the afternoon we went to the park and just lounged around the house! It was a great weekend!! Greg is off today....finally! We went to church and are going to watch the Cowboys and make homemade chili today! I have a babysitting gig tonight so Rory and daddy can catch up on some one-on-one time! Hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Sunday!
Thank you for coming to visit Auntie Reagan...your visits mean more to me then you know! LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment