Sunday, October 16, 2011

Busy Weekend :)

Rory, Tim, and I at the Senior Center!
Rory visiting with Jo (a regular senior at the center)! :)
She spotted her water bottle! "Look at my big smile...can I have that?" I loved watching her with the Seniors!
looking at Mommy through the tunnel at the Playground outside the Sr Center!
:)
:)
just before night night!!
Rory off to MOPS and Little Sprouts in her Halloween Tutu from Auntie Merezie!
We had a pretty good weekend!! Friday morning Rory and I headed to MOPS and then Friday afternoon went to Little Sprouts...On Saturday Rory and I went to deliver meals to the seniors in Haltom City. We arrived at the Senior Center about an hour before so the seniors could enjoy the cuteness that is RORY. They love her...it brightens there day so much! She walked around the cafeteria waving at all the wonderful seniors! It made me so happy and proud! We then did our usual route of delivering meals to 5 seniors in Haltom City...she did really well the first couple of houses but after getting in and out of the car she was done...and screamed each time I put her back in the car seat! She still gave a big grin to each Senior we delivered too! I am so glad I joined this ministry....i have made a good friend, Tim Pierce, who started this ministry and has done so many wonderful things! "Serving God by Serving in the community..." is a great motto! He sadly is moving back to California and Saturday was his last day as the Leader of the Senior Ministry. He is such a big part of the center and this ministry and will be greatly missed! :(
Saturday evening Amanda and I went to see FOOTLOOSE and dinner at On the Border! Rory and Daddy had an evening together! Thank you honey! Footloose was reaallly good! I was quite surprised!
Today we went to church and then went to Bear Creek Park to take our Christmas pictures with Clara Beth photography!! Dressing up in winter clothes while it is still 90 degrees outside was a tad uncomfortable but from what I saw the pics turned out great! And of course Rory loved being outside! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment