Thursday, October 13, 2011

Rory is such a big girl now...tear!

Rory teasing/hiding from Layla in the closet while she eats her Lucky Charms early in the morning!! We currently only give Rory her pacifier at night...however the Lucky Charms are the instant calm to a meltdown...yes I am that mom! (disregard our disaster of a closet)
our pumpkin patch that has currently taken over the left side of our driveway....i have even run over the vine a few times ( on accident) and the vine miraculously recovers overnight!!
up and down the slide over and over!! She loves it!
up the steep stairs....:)
and the always entertaining swing!!!
A couple weeks ago Jamie and I took Rory to the park where she proceeded to climb the play scape all by herself and go down the slide all by herself too! We were shocked! She even went head first a couple times and face planted but (of course) no tears and she hopped right up and tried it again! Today she climbed up the STEEEPP step slide all by herself (of course I was right behind her...but not helping at all...i promise!) and went down it all by herself! Days like these I am so glad I am a stay-at-home mom!! They grow up so fast and I don't want to miss a second! I love her so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment