Sunday, January 22, 2012

Busy Fun Weekend



checking out the baby!
Rory and Nora on the trampoline!
Daddy and Rory on the trampoline!! She loved it!!
The Gang's all here!!
Rory playing with Dana!
Nora and Baby Harper (Beau and Christen's little one)
Beau, Greg, and Brock :)
Ice Cream Time with the Goodyk's!
Rory and I went to the Senior Center on Saturday AM...this is the only pic I could get. Rory was not in a social mood and did not want to leave my lap. There was a special treat, a Dance Troupe came to preform for the Seniors and Rory loved it!! After we enjoyed the entertainment, we played "cards" with the Seniors and then delivered a few meals. I think Rory may follow in her Auntie Linds footsteps and take up dance! Wink Wink!
A Central Market date with the Snyder's!
Followed by a yummy trip to Yogurt land!!
We had a busy weekend! Friday night Greg's boss Brandon invited us over for dinner. They had Mi Chula's catered and we all had a delicious dinner by the fire pit. They have four sweet kiddos who entertained Miss Rory Grace! Beau (his wife Christen, and their baby Harper), and Brock also came over! They also work at Vaquero. It was a fun family night and Rory loved the trampoline and Baby Harper. :) Rory and I went to the Senior Center Saturday morning while Daddy was at work. When he got home we met the Snyder's for an early dinner at Central Market. Colton and Rory loved playing on the playground! We then went to one of my favorite places in the world YOGURTLAND! Deliciousness!
This morning Rory and I went to Church...and this afternoon my wonderful husband is going to watch Rory while I meet Amanda for the Academy Award Nominee movie...Joyful Noise. That's right I am not afraid to admit it....i love a good Queen Latifah movie! Have you seen Last Holiday? And you know I will be singing in the aisle's like I did when I saw Sister Act 2! :)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't talked to u all weekend! Good thing u have this blog so I know u have just been busy and not avoiding ur sister!, love u

    ReplyDelete