Friday, January 20, 2012

Milestone Church---Saving my Sanity once a Week





I am always trying to find "free" things to do with my little peanut during the week! We are quite busy with MOPS, Little Sprouts, and the library. But there are some days where I need to entertain Miss Rory so we head to Milestone Church (I found this wonderful place through MOPS). They have a three story jungle gym that is open to the public Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. We usually go once a week...and Rory loves it! There are lots of kids there...all running around like maniacs! Rory is in heaven. It also makes me feel better because there are always kids having meltdowns. (I'm not the only one...ha ha.) We usually stay for a couple hours and then Rory sleeps like a little baby at nap time! Thank you Milestone Church! :)

3 comments:

  1. What a nice thing to have! She's just so pretty!,

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEALOUS! I am so sick of Galveston's lack of toddler friendly places to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "THe Hills" Church of Christ also has an indoor play place for kids! I am not sure of the hours but I have heard of a lot of people that go there.

    ReplyDelete