Monday, February 6, 2012

Baby Shower & Coopie's 6th Birthday

The Boyd Sisters and the beautiful "mommy-to-be!"



Britni and Baby Kinley




Thank you to Auntie Merezie for taking care of Rory for part of the shower. She enjoyed playing in the hosts doggie room with her two dogs! :)
Auntie Reagan helped me too!! Thank heaven for Aunties! :)
Rory stealing Danny Boy's chair!
Rory playing "see saw" on mom's exercise machine :)
The Birthday Boy and his buds! Rowen, Will, Coop, and Luke
Auntie Linds and Uncle Aaron also came to the party! :)
Coopie going for a strike!
Rory getting a turn with Cindy Lou and Little Regan!
Woo hoo Uncle Aaron!! Rory loves when he tosses her in the air!
Cool cake...a shark eating a human...ohh boys!
:) Love you Coopie!
the kids went to the arcade so we finished their game!
look at my form!
:) Mimi, Danny Boy, and Roryfield
kisses for Paw Paw..you can see Aggie trying to get a kiss in too!
Dad's superbowl dates....me, Rory, and Aggie. What a lucky guy! :) Notice Rory smelling Scentsy...she should be the new spokeskid for Scentsy!
Rory's ice cream, Mommy's ice cream, and Paw Paw's ice cream


our half time show treat....my Dad grabbled his bowl and I told him "Put it back. I want to take a picture." he shouted at me, "I want my Ice Cream Lacey Ann!" ohh pops...good times!
we met Nana and Papa J for breakfast at Monument! Yummy!! :)
we also hit the Berry Creek park before hitting the road back to Fort Worth



Rory and I had a great road trip to Georgetown for one of my dear friends Baby Showers and my sweet nephew's Birthday party!! It was a fun trip!! We stayed with my mom one night (and snuck in some Tres Amigos) and my Dad another night! Rory and I both love being around our families....we did miss Daddy..but glad he had a nice relaxing weekend...he deserves it! I enjoyed his blog entries and it was nice to know we were missed!! Love you Babe!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is such a cute and a very different baby shower party. I think I must also look for event venues that have games and fun activities for all age groups. I am glad I came across this post, I will let my sister know about it, she will be very happy with this idea.

    ReplyDelete