Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fort Worth Stock Show

helicopter ride at the midway :)
first up the piggy barn!! Hello Wilbur!!
then the cow barns!
it was crazy how cows and pigs were just walking around with their owners!! They were huge! Rory loved all the excitement, but held daddy tight!
:)
llama mama
goats!!
bunny!!
:)
sliding down the slide with Daddy at the midway!
wooo hoo!! As soon as the they stopped Rory hopped up and began running down the slide...she became clumsy in her cowgirl boots, and was running like a crazy lady until she crashed and fell down. Me and the onlookers were laughing hysterically! OH the joys of motherhood!
Ferris Wheel
:)
Daddy trying to make a basket..."the rims were bent" is what he said after his missed shots. Suurreeere honey!! Those were a a lot harder then the ones at Chuck E Cheese...right sweet pea?
my corn dog...deliciousness!
riding the helicopter...she loved this!! (again... my new found fear of heights...look at that death grip!)
midway!
back to see more animals!
this was enjoyable to watch...they were practicing...and a lot of the cows were being stubborn. :)
large bunny
cow hat :)
checking out the roosters!! HUGE...i tell ya!
sweet baby chicks!
We had a fun afternoon at the STOCK show today!! It was so neat and Rory had so much fun seeing all the farm animals we talk about everyday. Mommy and Daddy had a great time too!!
*Today I realized I may have become afraid of heights in my recent years. I almost had an anxiety attack at the top of the Ferris wheel when it stopped for a little over a minute. I just pictured us all plummeting to our deaths. A little dramatic...i know. But there weren't any safety belts and the little doors were flapping open and then Rory began squirming...and my mind started to wonder to dark places. As I began doing breathing exercises Greg said,"I don't think you thought this through." (of course he said this with a smile on his face..he enjoyed it but he was right!)

No comments:

Post a Comment