Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 2


The second day of my weekend alone started at 4:50 this morning, I slept well but having Layla in the bed with me can wake me a couple of times in the night; she has the "jimmy arms" but Lacey has the "jimmy legs" so really I am used to it (I'll change the sheets before your return home babe).

I usually can't make coffee in my coffee press because of the noise from the coffee grinder, I don't want to wake the wee one or the wife when they are sleeping. So I enjoyed some fresh ground and pressed coffee, had some breakfast, fed the dogs, and made my way to the golf course for the morning. It was chilly, windy morning; I took care of things at the course and thought a second cup of coffee would be good to warm back up from the winds at the "el campo" (spanish for "the course", this is how I refer to the golf course).









Coffee Press anyone?



Unfortunately the second cup was too much. A little later in the morning, I was changing for church and I didn't feel so good. I had taken in too much caffeine. I don't need the caffieine, I'm not really a tired individual, I just like coffee, and when I add caffeine I talk quick and often. I also kind of shake a little, this morning for some reason I was shaking like Gene Wilder's shooting hand as the "Waco Kid".


I made it home from work, had some lunch, and continued with my " WWMHWM To do" list. ( If you recall from day 1 the WWMHWM stands for What Would My Honey Want Me To Do List). I threw together one of my incredible turkery sangwich's, but thought I would change things up a bit; since I had one yesterday... I toasted the bread! Also, since it was Super Bowl Sunday I added a second slice of cheese.





Lunch










The List (Can anyone tell me what movie inspired writing the list with a Crayola marker?)

Lightbulbs done

I continued on with my list and changed some light bulbs, air filters, and did a few more loads of laundry. Really today was less eventful than yesterday; that and I feel like I have writer's block compared to yesterday. The brilliance was just flowing like when John Henson was the host of E's Talk Soup; really I am just trying to get to tonight's superbowl. I am ready for the night to pass, get home from work, and see the two lovely ladies in my life when I get home tomorrow.





Wathin the superbowl with the Uggs

No comments:

Post a Comment