Saturday, June 23, 2012

Family Week in Gtown/Austin


Greg went back to Fort Worth on Sunday and Rory and I decided to stay and spend the week in Gtown for some family time. (With this summer heat poor hubby has been working 5am-7pm almost every night....so Rory and I decided to have a mini vacation) We spend a couple extra days at PawPaw and Carlene's and did lots of swimming...we also hung out with Auntie Reagan, Uncle Fo-Fo, Uncle Buddy, Auntie Merezie, and Cousin Coopie! Thank you Dad,Carlene, Mom, and Danny Boy for everything. Then we spent a few days in Austin with Mimi and Danny Boy! It was sooo much fun! I did not have a car so thank you to EVERYONE who helped take out/put in the car seat. It was not a small task. And for toting Rory and I around across town..including Nana V who drove us back to Fort Worth on Thursday!! Love you all!  

I love my Auntie Ray Ray!

Souper Salads lunch with Auntie Reagan and Buddy Boy...(Buddy was embarrased of my picture taking at the good ole Souper Salads...

But....I kept snapping till he smiled...lol..

ICE CREAM FACE

Messing with Uncle Fo Fo while he was trying to eat his burritos!


"I scared! I don't want to watch Air Force One Uncle Buddy...I want to watch BARNEY!" -Rory

Lakeline Mall...riding all the rides and being spoiled by Mimi at the Disney Store! She now has Tinkerbell Pajamas that she wants to wear 24/7. We had a meltdown when I finally was able to get them in the washing machine after a few days! Oh 2 year olds and their minds of their own!

More Rides....

First Dippin Dots...YUMMY!

Eating Lunch at Wahoo's in Downtown Austin

Love this sweet girl! My pregnancy cheeks are emerging! :)

Mimi, Rory, and Danny Boy :)
Our last night with PawPaw...getting in some snuggles before bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment