Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Maddie's 3rd Birthday Lunch at Red Robin

Milkshakes for Dessert!

Maddie enjoying her gift from Rory :)

Choosing a book at Barnes and Noble :)

I think they are happy with their choices :)

Daddy met us for lunch too!! :)

Birthday Girl Checking out the Menu :)
We will be in Georgetown this weekend for Father's Day and sadly are missing Maddie's 3rd Birthday Party. We decided to take her out to lunch to celebrate today! :) Rory and I picked Maddie up from school at 10am and then headed to Barnes and Noble so the girls could each pick out a book. They were so precious..holding hands going up and down the elevator. "Discussing.." their book selections...ADORABLE. We then went to Red Robin for lunch!! It was a great morning with two special girls.

* This little outing prepared me for what life will be like with two. I am not going to lie I am a little scared. The girls were great...but just a lot more extras...example: taking two to the bathroom, washing two sets of hands, keeping two next to you at all times, helping two with their lunches. They did wonderful so I can't complain...Love you two sweet girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment