Sunday, June 24, 2012

We love Auntie Ray Ray!

Auntie Reagan missed us so much she decided to follow us to Fort Worth and came to visit this weekend! We had lots of fun at Let's Jump, a playdate with Maddie and Amanda, a trip to the movies (Seeking a Friend for the End of the World....i give it a B-...I think Reagan gave it an F), and Greg grilled out for us on Saturday night! We love having Auntie Ray Ray come visit...she HELPS me so much with our little busy bee. We love you Ray Ray!
She loves Let's JUMP!! "Jump Place Mama!"-Rory

Thankful for Auntie Reagan! :)
My mom bought me a Let's Jump Summer Pass...i went a few weeks ago and with my ever large belly it was VERY difficult keeping up with Rory...yes I had even attempted the slides. My stomach was cramping for a few hours after that visit...so I decided no more Let's Jump unless I had some company! I plopped my behind on a bench and watched as Reagan and Rory ran around the whole place...it was so nice and Rory had so much fun with her Auntie! Again...thank you Ray Ray!

FYI---if you come to visit us in the next few months...I will convince you to go to Let's Jump. lol.

watching the Olympic Trials with Auntie Ray Ray
playdate with Maddie and Ella :) Rory with her crazy "sunscreen" hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment