Monday, June 4, 2012

Family Weekend In Azle

jumping with Daddy :)
ladies hanging by the pool...Addi giving me a little wave! :)
love to swim :)
:)
Pretty Addi :)
Papa J and Grandpa Dick :)
Uncle Aaron relaxing in the pool! :)
Addison's first dip in the pool! :)
Papa J and a little OJ before bed :)
love this pic!! So stinkin cute!! :)
Rory and her favorite BABY, Addison!!
Nana with her girls at breakfast! :)


We had a great weekend in Azle! Friday started off with Nana, Linds, and Papa J keeping Rory overnight so Greg and I could have a date night! Dinner and a Movie...we went to see "What to Expect When Your Expecting." So cute!! A lot better then I thought it would be. I highly recommend it! Greg and I laughed a bunch...lots of moments we could relate too! Saturday we spend the day swimming, eating, reading (me), wake boarding/jet ski (Greg), and lots of family time! It was a great weekend!! Thanks for everything Nana and Papa J!

No comments:

Post a Comment