Sunday, November 4, 2012

Auntie Merezie and Cousin Coop come to visit!!

Coloring Time!!!

HUGS!!

Cooper is the baby whisperer!


AuntieMerezie!!

A Little Popcorn and Calliou before bed!

Reading Llama Llama Books!!

TOO MUCH CUTENESS IN THESE LAST THREE PICS...I CAN'T TAKE IT!!

Notice Rory's face and the pinching of Rylee's toes....

 
We had so much fun with Coop and Aunt Mere!! Basically...Cooper and Rory ran around like crazy children and we cuddled Rylee. Uncle Greg took Rory and Coopie to the park and then we went to church this morning. (Greg stayed with Rylee...I'm not ready to take her out into the "germ" filled world.) Greg goes back to work Tuesday...so I am sure we will be up for an outing then. Maybe to wait in the line to VOTE for our PRESIDENT can be her first public outing. Rory and I did go to Target yesterday morning and it felt so good to get out with my little boo. She was such a good girl...we were in the grocery aisle and all of a sudden she said, "I want to see the Christmas Books!" I am a sucker for CHRISTMAS and that just made my day...so of course we had to get "Clifford's First Christmas." Thank you Aunt Mere and Cousin Coop for coming to visit us!! Love yall!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad I missed it I miss y'all. These are great pics, that Coop needs a modeling agent, I can live my dreams through him:).

    ReplyDelete