Monday, November 12, 2012

Life with Two :)

Our Little Indian

McDonald's Birthday Party with Noah



Noah's Cousin, Riley, who helped Rory up and down the playscape the whole time!

Yummy Cake!!

So proud of her little sissy!!
This weekend we took Rylee out and about with us! On Saturday, Rylee had her first trip to the golf course. Rory and I dropped her off to spend some time with Daddy while we went to a friend's (from sunday school) birthday party. Rory was the only little friend who came so she got a lot of attention from Noah's older sister and cousins. She loved it! It was nice to get out just the two of us so I could give her some extra attention. We finished Saturday watching football at home and ordering PIZZA! On Sunday, Rylee had her first visit to church. Greg and I watched Pastor Bob preach from the cry room and we were just talking about how it seems like only yesterday we were in there rocking Rory. Time sure flies! Just listening to the worship songs and staring at her sweet face made me think of how much GOD has blessed us with our two precious girls and my sweet husband. I love our little family!

*oh yes. Friday was MOPS...and my first dilemma with two. Let's just say we were walking out to the car...Rory was pushing the stroller....we were on a hill...and Rory bolted away from me in a busy parking lot. After lots of tears (from me only..Rory thought it was hilarious)...I made the decision...RORY WILL BE WEARING THAT LEASH FOR A WHILE...and I DON'T care if I'm judged. lol.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you dont miss a birthday party! Rory looks like she had so much fun and she really looks like Greg in these photos!

    ReplyDelete