Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Lovin Life....

Today was my first day SOLO...I am not going to lie, I have been very anxious about this day. But my two sweet girls AMAZE me. It has been way easier then expected. (mainly because my little Rylee Roo is a good napper) We had some sister play time from 5:30am till about 9am...and then Rylee fell asleep from 9:30-12:30...so I got to spend some much needed one on one time with Miss Rory Grace. She cuddled up in my lap and we read books watched Caillou...ate lunch together..painted. We both were in heaven. I do have this fear of giving to much attention to one child over the other...I am sure that will pass in time. FOR EXAMPLE: Yesterday I picked Rory up from school with Rylee. Rory ran out of her classroom and I began stuffing all her stuff in the stroller. Trying to get out of there as fast as possible before either one had a meltdown. No meltdowns occurred however...I realized on the way home I didn't give my little Boo a hug when she came out of the room. GUILT!!! So needless to say...I was in tears. She didn't even notice and was just so happy Rylee was there and she pushed her in the stroller out to the car. BUT OH THE MOMMY GUILT! Anywho back to today...Rory went down for a nap all by herself...(while pregnant I began napping with Rory..bad bad Mommy) and then I got to spend some alone time with Rylee. I even have time to do a blog entry...WOW! Love these two girls more than anything!! I am sure tomorrow will be a different story...or Saturday when I take both of them to a birthday party...EEEK, but as for today...IT HAS BEEN GREAT!!

5 comments:

  1. It's always good to remember the good days!!! I still have some days when I think "whew, we made it and we are all still happy" then other days when I think I am going to lose it!!! It's all so worth it and guess what? I never lost it! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I am sure I will lose it...or lock myself in the closet as soon as Greg get's home..lol

      Delete
  2. Yeah for a great first day! You rock mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to log into my blog after a long time and see a sweet little picture of Rory and her new little sister, Rylee. Congratulations to you all! So glad you are all doing so well. And let Reagan know I will be keeping her in my prayers. Our God is more than able! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete