Thursday, November 15, 2012

Lauren :)

3 sweet girls!

Watching Mommy bake pumpkin bread! :)
I started watching Lauren again after a month off! She is such a big help...and surprisingly I get out of the house faster with her help. She helps take Rory to the restroom and keeps her busy while I am nursing. And she held Rylee while I loaded up the million things to get Rory and Lauren to school.

 Here is a funny store: While breastfeeding at home...I don't use anything to cover up. (this may be too much info) But of coure when Lauren is here I use the good ole "hooter hider." Well Rory thinks this is odd and continuously lifts up the hooter hider and says "Rylee..where are yooouuu?" So needless to say Lauren took Rory to her room and read her books while I fed Rylee. lol. Again...She is such a big help! When we picked Lauren up from school yesterday...this is the conversation I heard.

Rory: "Lauren hold my hand!" They hold hands and start walking towards the car. (Rory on her leash and me holding Rylee..I told Lauren I would have Rory on a leash and when she saw us she said, "I thought you were kidding about the leash." ha ha. anyways...)

Lauren: "I missed you Rory!" (big hugs)

Rory: "I missed you too!"

It was the sweetest thing. These girls but heads like sisters...but they truly love each other. It made my day and my heart happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment