Monday, May 27, 2013

My 31st Birthday!!

Had to post the two pics because the two girls are never smiling at the same time in the same pic!! :)
Nana with Rory and Rylee :)
Friday Babysitter for Date #1: Nana V
Greg and I went to have lunch at Fresca's and enjoyed a margarita!! :)


Auntie Ray Ray...I'm Really enjoying this visits because Ray Ray will have her own hands full soon enough. :)

Babysitters #2- Mimi and Ray Ray (Love the pregnancy pose Ray Ray)
Greg and I went to Bottlecap Alley and enjoyed some burgers and drinks while watching The Colonial.

After my birthday lunch with Greg...I met Amanda at the movies (The Great Gatsby...loved it) And loved spending the afternoon with my BFF. After the movies, as soon as I walked in the door I was serenaded by these three and we shared some yummy cupcakes. It was the best gift of all my sweet angels singing the birthday song. :)

Greg and I at Bottlecap Alley :)

THANK YOU MIMI, RAY RAY, and NANA for watching the girls on my bday weekend! xoxo
It was a great one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment