Thursday, May 30, 2013

Swimming Lessons


Well the day finally came for swimming lessons. I was a bit (who am I kidding..extremely) anxious about this day since for the last month since her swim "trial" she has been saying "No swimming lessons!" with a little quiver in her voice. I kept saying how her "friends" were going to be there with her. Well...she sure surprised me when she walked in ready to go! SHE ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT AND DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE. Sorry for the IPHONE pics...but she was so cute. There are two other little boys in her swim class and her teacher Ms. Jayci is a college girl home for the summer. (which helps I think) The lady who did her trial was an older lady...I think younger kids relate more to younger people when it comes to doing something they don't want to do. There was a little boy who started crying half way through the lesson. Rory kept patting him on the back saying, "It's okay. It's okay." I'm not going to lie...I may of shed a couple tears in that pool waiting room. I WAS SO PROUD OF MY MUNCHKIN.  She can't wait to go back next week!





Look Really hard...she is the little one going down the slide. :)

Let's Do This...Ready for her name to be called with her "blue" goggles she picked out. :)

Sitting on the steps listening to instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment