Sunday, October 11, 2009
















Another great weekend.....on Friday Greg and I went to Grandma Connie's and Grandpa Dick's for a delicous steak dinner. Grandma Connie is the best cook!!!! I love having home cooked meals and I should probably start to learn how to cook. The best conversations are with family at the dinner table. I still remember home cooked family meals growing up.....it was always so much fun. I just remember my dad sitting at the head of the table staring at us always thinking, "Who are these children?" I think he still thinks that everytime we have a family meal. Now their are grandkids in the mix. :) On Saturday, I treated myself to a pedicure while Greg was at work. It was very nice! Saturday night we went to J.J. and Kelsey's wedding in Fort Worth. It was very beautiful and the reception was on the rooftop of the Reata Restaurant. It was chilly, but they had heaters set up and it was a beautiful fall night. J.J interned with Greg at Mira Vista way back when. It was a fun evening filled with lots of golf course superintendents! Golf Course Superintendents are SO CUTE!!!!! I am so glad I have one of my own!!! We are meeting Memme and Papa at Cheddars for lunch in a little bit and then watching movies today. We are going to try to convince Jerry and Vickie to change their grandparent names to Grandma V and Papa J. What do you think?? Our doctors appointment is this thursday so keep us in your prayers. If everything looks great we are off to Lincoln for the Tech v. Nebraska game! Wreckem Tech!

No comments:

Post a Comment