Sunday, October 4, 2009




























What a great weekend! I took Friday off for a eye doctor appointment and spent the rest of the day shopping with Madison and Amanda. We went Fall Harvest shopping at Hobby Lobby and Home Depot and had lunch at Jason's Deli. Madison is such a sweet baby and always has a sweet smile. "We are getting old," was a comment Nan made as we were trying to find a scarecrow and looking at the circulars to see what was on sale. HaHa.

Linds and Aaron came down this weekend too. They brought lots of cute new outfits for Rory and an "Aggie Mom" shirt for me. Very funny Mr. and Mrs. Kozak! We met Vickie at Macaroni Grill for dinner on Friday and then the boys went to the A&M game at the cowboys stadium. Linds and I had a relaxing rainy Saturday afternoon napping throughout the day. It was great!!! We also met my dear friend Shannon and her boyfriend Josh on Sunday for lunch at BJ's Brewhouse. We have not seen each other in a long time so it was such a treat. Lots of sleeping and eating this weekend.

I am anticipating the day that i can feel Miss Rory kick. The doctor said anytime in the next few weeks. :) I am so sad the weekend is over.....back to school.

Happy Birthday to my Mom and Greg's Mom!!! They both have birthday's this week! We love you Mimi and Memme!!

No comments:

Post a Comment