Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sick-FLU??

It started with a headache on Sunday evening.....it progressed into chills, body aches etc by Monday. We already had a doctor's appointment planned for Monday, so we went in and he said since I didn't have a fever it was probably just a cold, but could be the early signs of the flu. They checked Rory's heartbeat and said it sounded great. So even though Mom doesn't feel well Rory is doing great. Well, by Tuesday AM I had reached a 102 degree temperature, with the worse chills and any light gave me the worst headache. The doctor called in Tamiflu and told me to take that with Tylenol to get the fever down. Yesterday evening, my temperature had gotten down but then I woke up in the middle of the night and it was back up to 102. It was down again this morning and now I just have a sore throat and stuffy nose. Much better then the chills and body aches. I just hope it doesnt go back up tonight. :( On a positive note, while taking one of the dozen baths I have taken the last few days to sooth those chills....i witnessed Miss Rory moving around. I was just watching my tummy when it looked to be twitching wildly in various spots. That was very neat and comforting knowing she is bouncing around in there! And last night greg too could feel and see her making her moves. I suppose my coughing has been interrupting her sleeping schedule. Let's just hope the fever doesn't come back tonight. My teachers assistant Ms Kelli called and told me Monday that we only had 13 out of 21 kids in attendance. The rest were out with stomach bugs, flu, and strep. I guess it is that time of year! :(

1 comment: