Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cooper and Auntie's Weekend Of Fun















































































Greg had a golf tournament this weekend....so Reagan and Cooper decided to drive up to keep me company. These are absolutely my favorite weekends when my sisters and Cooper come to visit. We have so much fun!!! On Friday, we went to Target and my wonderful sister bought me some comfy maternity pants and we of course bought Cooper an adorable Pirate pajama set. He loves coming up here and watching Pirates of the Caribbean....which his Uncle Greg happily introduced to him to. He says "Pirates of the Caribbean" with a country twang and it is so cute. Greg was able to meet us for dinner at Cheesecake Factory. It was delicious!!! After dinner, Greg and Cooper went back to the golf course to get Layla. Cooper loves going to Uncle Greg's work and hanging out at the golf course.
On Saturday, Reagan, Cooper, and I met my good friend Jamie at the Rainforest Cafe for lunch. Cooper enjoyed it, but covered his ears most of the time due to the loud animal noises. It is a great restaurant for kids, however, it was very hard to hold an adult conversation with all of the hootin and hollerin courtesy of the gorillas etc. We then went shopping around Grapevine Mills. Cooper and I had some delicous Dinky Doozies from the Great American Cookie Company!!! :)
We then came home and watched Pirates of the Caribbean....of course. :) And then took the dogs, and Cooper to the park. Thanks to his Aunts....Cooper had been eating sugar most of the day...fruit snacks, marshmallow, dinky doozies etc. He went crazy on the playground.....it was very funny to watch. We made him have a sensible dinner.....even though he kept wanting more sweets.
Greg worked late, but we had to wait up for Uncle Greg. Cooper was watching Lady and the Tramp with us in the bedroom. (Cooper and I were watching Lady and the Tramp.....Greg was keeping up with the Tech/A&M score....i am very glad that game was not on tv) :( Anyways, while we were watching Lady and the Tramp....Cooper kissed my tummy and said, "Hi Rory!" He then proceeded to talk to her. It was so cute!! He is ready for his cousin to arrive....and makes little comments like...."Rory can share my toys."

Today Greg and I went to church and then to Jason's Deli for lunch.....finishing the evening watching the Cowboys.

Thank you Reagie for coming up here to visit and bringing Cooper......i love you and yall make me so happy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I had fun! Its hunting season so ill be up again soon, hopefully then we can do christmas stuff.

    ReplyDelete