Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Doctor's Visit....no more High Risk :)

Greg and I had our 2nd visit with Dr. Payne (perinatal high risk doctor) yesterday. He said everything looks wonderful and that I only need to go to him one more time next month and then I can just stick with my ob, Dr. Vaughan. :) So no more high risk for me and Baby Rory. :)

Her head is already down to the pubic bone.....which is good because once she gets big enough she won't be able to move around as much and we don't want her coming out feet first. However, there is a lot of pressure down there making it uncomfortable and sometimes painful. She weights 1.5 lbs and we got to see her eat....it was so cute!!!!

Greg and I ate yummy Christina's Mexican Food after the appointment. :) I did miss that margarita i usually have......:)

4 comments: