Wednesday, November 18, 2009


We are making progress on Rory's room......i have started to feel a bit overwhelmed lately. There is so much to do, but Baby Rory is coming whether we are ready or not. This weekend, Greg was at a bachelor party, but as soon as he walked in the door....did i let him sit down and watch the cowboys like a good wife.....no I was a crazy hormonal wife who made him switch out the guest bedroom furniture that is in Rory's room to the other guest room. And like a good husband (who doesn't want his wife to breakdown in tears that won't stop) he obliged. I had a good case of the water works all day sunday....even crying over the Khloe Kardashian wedding. pathetic I know....it's the baby. Thank you to my Mom and Rick, and Jerry and Vickie.....an early baby shower gift is on the way....Rory's bedroom set. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! Above are a few pictures of the newly guest bedroom and Rory's furniture that is on the way. :)


I also had a doctor's appointment on Monday.....i didn't know whether to get the Swine Flu shot. I have been reading and hearing too much. But after listening to my pops and Dr. Vaughan I agreed to have it. The nurse said I tensed up right as she put the needle in....and boy did i feel it. Then I took the sugar test to check for diabetes. You have to drink this stuff that at first taste like kool-aid but towards the end just taste like thick cough syrup. Then I sat around the doctor's office for an hour and had my blood drawn. I did however eat two cookies about 2 hours before the test so my results could be off. :) My sweet tooth has gotten out of control lately and I have promised myself no sweets till thanksgiving. 7 days..... I think I can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment