Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Holidays!!!!

This weekend was a productive/relaxing weekend! Greg and I had a much needed "date night" on Friday....we got dressed up and went to Mi Cocina in the Southlake Towne Center. It was delicious and very nice to spend some alone time with my hubby. He has been working so hard lately and i was out of town two weekends ago and he was out of town last weekend....so it was nice to be together. On Saturday, Greg worked in the morning so I did a little Christmas shopping and then Max, Amanda, and Maddie came over for a couple hours to visit. Being around Maddie made Greg and I very anxious for Rory to arrive. :) Greg also started priming Rory's Room.....i believe he will finish painting the room this week. :) This morning, I went to see New Moon with some co-workers...and this afternoon Greg and I have been putting up our Christmas decorations/painting/watching the Cowboys. We head to Georgetown on Wednesday evening for Thanksgiving with my Dad and Carlene. Then a of weekend shopping/movies with my Mom and Rick. I am very excited! I haven't seen my dad since august and my brother since June. :( The last time they saw me i was a stick....now I have a huge watermelon under my shirt. We hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving! Also, my sugar test came back normal. So I can continue on with my sweet tooth with no worries.....just kidding I really am trying to cut back. :)

Funny story....I am a clumsy pregnant lady. I was already clumsy before, but it has gotten worse. On Saturday I was shopping at Belk and knocked over 3 yankee candles shattering them. FYI....the employees at the Belk at the Alliance Town Center are so nice. Then I went to Freebirds....big mistake on there grand opening weekend. The line was out the door....but i was determined to get my hard working husband his favorite lunch. (eventhough his ingredient list was a mile long) The guy named my burrito 1 and greg's burrito 2. I was reading from the list and as we were going down the insane hectic line.....he kept shouting burrito 1 or burrito 2??? I got totally confused on whose burrito was what.....by the time I left I was cursing freebirds and there crazy way of custom ordering. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment