Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Rick and Coopie doing a puzzle!


This picture makes me laugh......we tried to get a christmas picture card but none turned out the way I wanted aka my sisters, greg, brother, brother in law weren't taking it seriously and were making jokes. And I might be a little self concious with this baby weight. But I think this picture is funny. :)



Sisters!



Dad and Carlene.....more potatoes please!!



The Boyd Kids and Coopie




The Fullers

Dominoes....no girls allowed! Can't you tell they are thrilled to be posing for a picture....i think greg is the only one who knows it could be posted on the blog. :)




Coopie and Uncle Greg



Greg and Buddy


We had a great Thanksgiving at my Dad and Carlene's! We ate a great Thanksgiving lunch and then watched Christmas Vacation followed by the Texas A&M game. It was a great game. I actually stayed up till the end. Can you believe it??? and On Friday the boys went hunting and the girls went to my Mom and Rick's. We ate our fav...Tres Amigos...and then went to see Old Dogs. On Saturday, more movies and shopping. The Blind Side is a great, great movie. A plus was that traffic was not bad on the way home today. :) Here are some pictures from the long weekend. Oh I have been seeing an add for Gingerbread pancakes at IHOP.....this morning my sisters and Cooper went for breakfast and they were delicious!!!!

1 comment:

  1. you forgot to write about the christmas tree cakes we were munching on in the movies

    ReplyDelete