Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

















































































Greg and I decided to drive to Austin for Halloween this year......since it was on a Saturday. It was supposed to be just me, but Greg switched shifts and was able to make it. YEAH!!! We haven't been to Austin since June I think for Lindsey and Aaron's wedding. So it was very nice. We drove down early Saturday and met the family at Tres Amigos. (my families favorite restaurant) Every Saturday or Sunday I call my family and they are always eating somewhere together. This makes me so sad because I miss being near them, so it was nice that Greg and I could be there. Afterwards, the boys went home to watch football and the girls went shopping at Barton Creek. My mom bought me a lot of new maternity clothes since I have been wearing the same 3 shirts every weekend. Thanks MOM!!! Then we came home and took a nap. That night Reagan, Fuller, Greg, and I took Cooper trick or treating. He was very hesitant at first to put on his costume, but with this uncle's pumping him up he put it on. Last year the same thing happened and he didn't want to put his costume on or go trick or treating. But after we took him to a few houses he was on a roll and having the time of this life. He would say, "Trick or Treaty." It was very cute. And when they opened their doors he just walked right on in. After about an hour we went back to the house and watched football, had pizza, and passed out candy. It was a great Halloween!

Greg or Emilio Estevez???? This morning we were watching Young Guns on TV. When Cooper said, "Hey Greg your on tv." Referring to Emilio Estevez. Everytime Emilio would win a fight cooper would say, "Good Job Greg." This went on throughout the movie. I guess he does look like him.....we were laughing so hard. It was so cute and we got a kick out of it.














No comments:

Post a Comment