Monday, November 9, 2009

Wedding Shower Weekend

The Bride and the Hosts
Reagan and Maddie

Doree and Reagan

Britni and the Sullivans
Brit and Reagan




Maddie and I....she loves accessories!






The Bride and Groom




Brit, me, Amanda, and Marissa







This weekend I drove down to Georgetown again because I was a one of the hostess for my dear friend, Britni's, wedding shower. I was still recovering from my two week illness with the flu and then a sinus infection followed.....so I hate to admit this but I went to bed at 6:30pm on Saturday night. An all time early bed time even for me. We went to Joe's Crab Shack for lunch on Saturday for my sister, Merezie's birthday. HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY Merezie! Then we did a little bit of shopping and then Reagan and I went back to her house to watch TV. We were both in bed at 6:30pm....however I went to bed immediately and she watched a couple of movies. (Thank you for not judging me Leaganater) Needless to say I was up at 5am ready to start the day. :)




Amanda, Shannon, and I held a wonderful shower at Annarella's for Britni and Brian. It was a great Sunday of girl talk and snacking. :) We have a doctor's appointment with the perinatal doctor tomorrow afternoon....just a monthly check up. :)




I am fairly large now and uncomfortable.......i wake up ever couple hours during the night and my biggest complaint so far is I am having teeth pain. It might be the sinus infection wearing off. But my teeth hurt hurt hurt. Hopefully, it is just leftover from the sinus infection and will be gone soon.

1 comment:

  1. Im never and early to bed judger, I hit the hay at 745 last night, and I wasn't sick nor am I pregnant. Loser!

    ReplyDelete